In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a scarf from Lucky Magazine. The first way to fold a square is to fold it into a triangle, then fold it down until you are left with the bottom. Put it around your neck, then knot it and tuck the knot into the neck area. The second way to tie a scarf is to take a long one and place it behind the neck. Then, wrap it all the way around and tie it in the back. Now your neck will be completely covered with no chance of chills. These are both great ways to tie scarves for the fall!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades