In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a turtleneck knot. First, take your long scarf and find the middle. Next, wrap the scarf behind the back, and bring the ends to the front. Loosen the scarf up on the neck, then make a knot. Try to get the scarf to lay as flat as possible, then tuck the knot into the neck cover. You can let it hang loosely, or flare it out on the sides. This is a great way to wear your scarf in the winter, because it will keep your neck warm as well as your body! You can also do this with any design and color to keep things interesting with your outfits!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades