In this video, we learn how to tie scarves. The first way is to wear a scarf with tassels that is wrapped once around the neck with it's sides hanging down in front of you. With a skinny scarf, you can tie it around your head to make a headband or fold it in half and wrap it around a pony tail. If you have a rectangular scarf, you can tie it in a loop around your neck, or make a loose knot on your chest in front of you. If you want a polished look, tie a bow in front with the scarf. A square scarf is very versatile. To wear it, fold it in half and tie it around your neck with the triangle in front of you. Any of these ways are great to wear a scarf and sure to spice up any ordinary outfit!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades