In this Modern Mom video, costume designer and fashion consultant Cate Adair shows how to wear a spring scarf. She shows how to use a long thin scarf as a belt. She threads the scarf through belt loops and tying it in a simple knot around the belt loop at the end. During the video, she discusses using fabric as a scarf, or changing the width of the scarf depending on body shape. Finally, she uses a large square scarf folded in half from corner to corner to tie a "sarong" style splash of color over pants, jeans or a skirt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades