In this tutorial, we learn how to polish your boots to ROTC standards. You will need: Kiwi black shoe polish, scissors, and an old t-shirt or cloth. First, take your scissors and cut out a section of the t-shirt to make it the size of a wash cloth. Next, rub some shoe polish onto the cloth after flattening it and wrapping it around your index finger. Now, place your shoe on the table next to you and start to shine it over the entire shoe. Make sure you dip the cloth in water before and after you dip it into the shoe polish. You want to start at the front going in small circles and pushing down hard, then continue on to the back of the shoe. This will take a very long time to do, so prepare for a long day when doing these!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades