Chantelle Fashion demonstrates how to make a lucky scrap scarf. First, cut out a four inch by four inch square template. Gather all of your fabric scraps and put them in a bag. Close your eyes, think thoughts of luck and pick out a color. Use the template to cut the scrap fabric into a square. Repeat the process until you have between 60 to 70 squares. Keep the squares in the order you picked them. Layer the squares on top of each other, pinning them together. Then, sew the scarf straight down the middle. Your lucky scarf is now ready to be worn and enjoyed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades