One of the hardest things you'll ever have to do in adulthood as a male is tie a tie. Neckties are one of the hardest things to teach and hardest things to learn. Tying a tie is so hard that the majority of men are picking up clip-on ties instead, despite their lack of maturity. If you want to learn how to tie a tie, this video tutorial might finally show you the ways. See what you've been doing wrong all of these years.
This is the four-in-hand neck tie knot. The four-in-hand knot is a method of tying a man's necktie. Also known as a simple knot or schoolboy knot, the four-in-hand is believed to be the most popular method of tying ties due to its simplicity.
Some reports state that carriage drivers tied their reins with a four-in-hand knot, whilst others claim that the carriage drivers wore their scarves in the manner of a four-in-hand, but the most likely explanation is that members of the Four-in-Hand Club in London began to wear the neckwear, making it fashionable.
The knot produced by this method is on the narrow side, slightly asymmetric, and appropriate for all occasions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades