Husky and broad-shouldered as they are, cowboys occasionally get chilly while working the herd outdoors or casually saving a damsel in distress on his way to pick up a swankier cowboy hat in town.
On those days when they need a little extra sass or simply a lightweight cover up, they wear scarves. Sort of. Watch this video to learn how to tie a four corners know, also known as a cowboy knot, for a cover up that won't knock off macho points.
Very useful if you want to steal cows from your neighbor.
Or if you want to rob the train.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades