This video shows the viewer how to tie a scarf in an 'Ascot'. Allegedly this is a preppy look and should appeal to young people. The knot is tied by placing the scarf around your neck, one of the lengths should be slightly longer than the other. Wrap the longer length three times around the shorter one before taking it behind the shorter length and pulling it over the 'knot'. This end is usually the spread out to display the pattern of the scarf. It is suggested that this look is unisex and that the loose end can be tucked inside a shirt or dress.
For more information and an instructional demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades