Alazzo Clothing teaches the viewer how to measure their jacket length. You'll need a flexible measuring tape first. First, put your measuring tape at the point where the shoulder and neck seams meet. From this point, you will measure down to the length desired. Measure down the front of the chest and not the back. The length you will measure will end right around where your thumb joint is. Record this amount in inches and this is your jacket length! Take this number in and get jackets tailored and fit to your needs. Throughout the process, make sure you are standing up straight and high.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades