In this tutorial, we learn how to make your own summer dress. First, take a tank to and measure it out on your chest. Then, mark the shirt and cut it. Then, take another color tank top and cut off the opposite area that you just cut on the other tank. Take another piece of fabric now and measure it out to fit your body. Then, attach this to the bottom of the dress and sew all of the pieces together with a sewing machine. Try it on when you are done and then enjoy wearing your new homemade summer dress!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades