Due to the dour economy, sometimes it's best to conserve one's resources for more vital expenditures like, oh, we don't know, food, rather than blow it on new shirts from Urban Outfitters and that pair of boot cut J Brand jeans you've been eyeing.
One of the easiest ways to save on your fashion budget is simply by re-wearing what you already have. And no, we don't mean wearing the same shirt every day. Rather, it's smart to invest in one piece that'll give you a lot of mileage by transforming into different pieces of clothing. Take the turquoise dress in this video, for instance.
It can be transformed into a skirt, a sundress, a scarf, a top, and many other permutations. Get a similar smock top skirt of a similar cut and learn how to squeeze every last ounce of fashion juice out of that sucker!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades