This video demonstrates how to make your own custom t-shirt. First you start by placing a magazine on the table. First of all stenciled out whatever you want on a freezer paper. Next take the freezer paper shiny side faces down on the writing paper. So now you will be able to see whatever your drawing or text through the freezer paper. Next take the X-acto knife and cut out the letters. Next remove the peices from the freezer paper. Next place the stencil on the shirt and then iron the shiny side facing down. Next place a magazine under the shirt. Next black acrylic paint and shake it well. Take the medium paint and mix it into the black paint. The ratio is two part of black paint and one part of medium paint. Next take the paint brush and mix the paint well and paint the shirt. Next blow drier and dry the paint. Next take out the paper slowly. Next place a towel on the paint and iron it for 30 seconds. Then your shirt is ready to wear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades