In this video we learn how to make a your own poufy bubble dress. First, grab a black stretchy shirt and cut the arms off of it. After this, take the fabric that you want to use for the skirt and lay it down, creating little peaks on the top of it. This will give you the volume for the dress, use pins to pin these down. Once you have done this, you will sew the pinned part of the fabric with the shirt that you cut up. Then, take the bottom of the skirt and hem it if you would like and you're finished with the look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades