In this Beauty and Style category video tutorial you will learn how to iron a white men's dress shirt. Place the shirt on an ironing board. Make sure the iron is warm. Then start ironing as shown in the video. Iron the edges, iron between the buttons and iron over the pocket. Apply a little bit of pressure at the thick parts of the shirt like the flaps over the pockets. Iron the sleeves on both sides. Iron the collar. And most importantly, don't forget to iron the back side of the shirt. Hold the shirt up and check that all wrinkles are removed from the entire shirt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades