The most gifted and inventive fashion designers and DIY artists see the potential in things other people would overlook or deem trash. DIY guru Gianny L, for instance, takes everything from men's underwear to oversized t-shirts and turns them into fashionable clothing for women.
Watch this DIY tutorial to learn how to turn your boyfriend's too large sleeveless button-down shirt into a breezy summer dress with a cinched bodice. This dress is a great way to dress appropriately for the season while saving cash!
Snag a long sleeved shirt from a thrift store or your boyfriend's closet, then follow along as this tutorial shows you how to cut off the collar and sleeves, and then make a few more alterations to end up with your own summer dress
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades