TM Lewin shows us his technique to perfectly iron a man's shirt. You should have what he calls an ironing kit. An iron with a good steaming function, a spray bottle, and a can of starch for a more formal look, and an ironing board. To start lightly spray the shirt with the water bottle. Start with the sleeve, to avoid and crease press firmly with the base of the iron not the tip. Make sure the shirt is flat so you will only have to press on side of the shirt. The collar of the shirt will be the tricky part. Steam to collar to open the fibers then firmly press from side to side of the collar. Fold to collar over and press just the middle for a good crease. Iron the remainder of the shirt with the collar buttoned and slip the shirt over the ironing board to prevent the shirt for moving around. After ironing place the shirt on a hanger and let it cool for 10 minutes and then it will be good to wear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades