In this video we learn how to make a dress out of an old flannel & t-shirt. First, measure your body on the bust. Then, take an old shirt and mark the measurement on there. Then, cut where you marked the shirt leaving 1/2" extra. After this, attach the top of the dress to the flannel by sewing it with either a needle and thread or a sewing machine. After this, take the part that you cut off and sew it to the bottom of the dress. When finished, try this on and enjoy wearing your new homemade dress for no cost to you!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades