In order to make a striped dress out of t-shirts, you will need the following: t-shirt dress, measuring tape or a ruler, pins, scissors, thread, needles, and sequins. Lay your t-shirt down on a flat surface. You will need to decide on the amount of distance you would like between your stripes. Lay the sequin strip over the t-shirt dress. Measure it and pin it in place. Make sure it is even. When you cut it, make sure that you leave a little extra on the ends, because you will need to fold it over in order to avoid fraying. Continue measuring the stripes equidistance apart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades