In this Beauty and Style video tutorial you will learn how to iron a men's dress shirt. Make sure the shirt you are going to iron is a clean one. Place it on the iron board with the shoulder towards the narrow end of the board. Switch on and allow the iron to heat up. Then take a spray bottle and spray some water on that part of the shirt which is on the iron board. Now you take the iron and apply it over the shirt while holding the shirt with your other hand to keep it in place. For the part with the button holes, stretch the end of the shirt while moving the iron from bottom to top of the shirt. Now iron off the corners near the shoulder and below the collar. In a similar manner iron the rest of the shirt as demonstrated in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades