In this video, we learn how to clean cup-soled shoes. You will want to start off by cleaning the outsides of the shoes with an old toothbrush. The soles will have a lot of dirt on them, so focus on these first. After this, start to clean out the sides of the shoes with a water bottle filled with soap and then after this, use a clean cloth to wipe the shoes down again. To finish this process, use an eraser to help take off any missed spots from the soles. Wear your shoes after this and they will look like they are brand new!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades