In this tutorial, we learn how to restore suede shoes. First, you will need to buy Kiwi Suede Boot and Shoe Care Kit. After you buy this, take out all the products that come in the kit and become familiar with how to use each of them. To start, you will clean off the dirt from the shoe with the brush that comes in the kit. After this, spray on the spray that comes with it in even layers on the shoe. After this, let it dry and spray the protector onto the shoe in an even layer as well. When finished, you will have a nice looking shoe again! If you have spots that won't come off, use the eraser in the beginning to help remove them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades