This is a demonstration of sanitizing shoes if bought secondhand or before storing. The shoes are first cleaned thoroughly with cloth or soap and water to remove all the dirt and patch marks. If the shoes don't have parts which can spoil if soaked it can be washed in a washer. Once the cleaning is complete it is sprayed with Lysol spray. This works as a disinfectant. Since the shoes are wet with the spray it is left to dry before storing it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades