In this video, Yourpick09 shows viewers how to distinguish real from fake Ugg brand shoes. The characteristics of a real pair of Ugg shoes include real Ugg fur, which is fluffy and has thick fur. Real Ugg shoes are made in China and has tags stating so. Another indication of an authentic pair is to look at the Ugg logo, which should have an encircled "R" next to the name brand. This apples to the label tag as well as the imprint of the brand name. Fake Ugg shoes have fur that is thin and skimpy. The tag for fake Ugg will show that it's made in New Zealand. If you look at the imprint of the label name, there won't be an encircled "R" next to the UGG name. These tips should help you avoid purchasing fake UGG brand shoes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades