No one likes getting their feet stuck in the mud. With this video, learn how to make your own pair of rain boots out of things you already have around the house. You will be dry while looking stylish and unique!
You Will Need
• Duct tape
• Shoe insoles (optional)
Step 1: Cut sole
Cut two soles from the cardboard, using the insoles from your shoes as guides. Then slip your cut-out soles into an old pair of socks.
You can also insert an old pair of insoles into the socks.
Step 2: Stuff with newspaper
Stuff the socks with newspaper to create a form for the boots. Add extra stuffing to the tops of the foot and ankle areas to make sure you'll be able to easily slip them on and off.
Step 3: Add duct tape
Apply duct taping horizontally across the middle of the foot areas. Overlap pieces of tape by about ½-inch. Tape the socks until they're completely covered.
Step 4: Remove stuffing
Remove the stuffing and try the boots on for comfort. Carefully cut areas that are too large or too small, and re-tape as necessary.
Step 5: Pray for rain
Pray for rain so you can go outside and play in the mud with your cool duct-tape boots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades