Real UGG boots or fake? You can tell if your Uggs are authentic by looking for the authentic sheepskin interior. It should have a creamy color and a full texture. Fake Uggs use an artificial fur interior that is grey in color and feels thin. Real Uggs say they are made in China on the label. Fakes claim to be made in Australia or New Zealand. Check for the registered trademark mark (R) on the sole. Real Uggs have it, fake ones don't. Finally, the uppers on real UGGS meet the sole smoothly, with tight, superior stitching. Fake Uggs come together at the sole in a sharp corner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades