This is a video by CrazyGamer about how to clean a pair of Vans. You'll need three things, you will need a old toothbrush you aren't going to use any more, a cup filled with water as hot as the sink will get it and some liquid soap. Put some soap in the cup and stir with the toothbrush, be careful not to add too much. The first thing you want to do he says is to take out the laces and set them aside. Dip the toothbrush in the soapy water, make sure to tap it against the side of the cup to knock off excess water. Take the tooth brush, starting with the trim, make circler scrubbing motions all along the trim. Make sure to wipe with a rag. After you're done with the trim dip your toothbrush back in the and repeat the same as before the trim cleaning. If the tongue needs cleaning then go ahead and do it now he says, if not move on to the main body of the shoe. You'll want to do round motions here as well. Once your done with that get a hair drier and blow dry the the show high, making sure to keep the drier moving so you don't burn the shoe. If you follow this guide he says your shoes will be clean as new!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades