In this Beauty & Style video tutorial you will learn how to clean your Jordans and make them look like new. There is nothing complicated about this process. You will need alcohol, seaglow, cloth, cotton, 9 tips, sponge, dish soap in a cup with water, old tooth brush and a water hose. With the tips remove anything stuck inside the grooves on the sole. Scrub alcohol with cotton on the sole of the shoe and the dirt comes off instantly. Scrub it with toothbrush to remove dirt from the grooves and then hose it down. Then apply seaglow on the sole and scrub it with sponge for it to soak in. be careful not to apply too much seaglow. That‚Äôs it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades