In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to shine their shoes. An old T-shirt is a polish cloth. Begin by putting a small dab of water onto the cloth to make it moist. Then apply a small amount of polish to the cloth. Now start applying the polish on the shoes in small circles, until it feel slippery. Then apply a small amount of water onto the cloth and rub in a circular motion, until the polish cannot be seen. This video will benefit those viewers who have to look formal or have dirty shoes, and would like to learn how to shine their shoes to look presentable and clean.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades