This video demonstrates how to determine if your Ugg Boots are counterfeit. If you purchase Ugg boots on the Internet and you are wondering if they are fake, you should examine the box closely. Uggs are made in Australia. If there are any labels affixed to the side that indicate other countries (e.g. China), then they are fake Uggs.
Also, look at the size of the box and the card. Check the card stock. Fakes will have inexpensive plastic wrap. They aren't likely to have Ugg Australia printed on the plastic bags, as they should. Fake Uggs may not contain shoe inserts. Fake Uggs aren't likely to have good quality stitching, and they are likely to have rigid soles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades