This video tutorial is in the Beauty & Style category which will show you how to clean Nubuck and Suede leather like a pro. For this you will need the Nubuck leather home care kit with eco protector. You will also need a couple of white terry towels and a hair dryer. Put a little bit of cleaner on the sponge and squeeze it till you get the foam. It is the bubbles that do all the work. Apply the foam all over the leather. Now take a clean, white terry towel and dab it over the leather to remove the cleaning agent. Use the hair dryer to dry up the shoe. Make sure it is completely dry. Now wrap a Nubuck cloth around another sponge and rub it over the suede in all directions. You can watch the video for full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades