Got holes in your shoes? Don't throw them away. Learn from one wise skater how to fix them up and get back on your feet. Get your hands on some Shoe Goo, which can be purchased at any sporting goods store. Grab a tissue or napkin and use it to plug the hole in your shoe. This will act as the base upon which you'll place the Shoe Goo. Once it's in place, coat the hole completely with Shoe Goo. Use gloves if you prefer, but it washes off your hands easily. Cover the torn area sufficiently that it starts to hold itself in place again. Keep applying Shoe Goo until it gets nice and smooth. Get back on your skateboard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades