In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to clean their shoes with a banana. The materials required are: a banana, dirty shoes and a soft cloth. Begin by peeling the banana. Users will only need the skin, so eat the banana. Rub the banana skin all around the dirty shoes. The natural oils of the banana will soak into the leather, helping the shoes to last longer. The banana skin also contains potassium, which is a key ingredient to commercial shoe polish. Then take a soft cloth and buff the shoes. This video will benefit those viewers who would like to learn how to clean their shoes without having to buy shoe polish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades