If you're looking to make some unique footwear from paper mache, this video will teach you how. The term for these shoes is hooves, and they will definitely turn heads as you wear them down the street.
Like many others who make costumes/cosplay, this video creator was working on a budget, so naturally they wanted to try a technique that involves using old materials already owned or that come at a cheap price.
It doesn't have to be Draenei, obviously this can be modified to any design you wish to tamper with.
Beginning with a terrible pair of shoes and hacking off the heels (To create that bi-pedal effect), then the important wiring casing, which begins the general shape of the hoof . This follows onto the mache creation....
NOTE: This video is part 1 of 2 parts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades