Nothing to wear but have an old scarf hanging around? No problem! In a few easy steps you can transform that boring scarf into a cute, summery halter top!
You Will Need
• A long rectangular scarf or lightweight pashmina, approximately 63 inches long and 16 inches wide.
Step 1: Get a rectangular scarf
Put on stick-on bra cups if you have them. Get a long, rectangular scarf and hang it around your neck so that the ends hang evenly in front.
Step 2: Crisscross it
Crisscross it in front of you, spreading each side to cover a breast.
Use double-sided tape in the front for extra security.
Step 3: Tie it
Tie the scarf at your lower back. If there's a lot of material hanging down, bring it back to the front and make a bow there.
Did you know? The halter-top design, which first appeared as an evening gown neckline in the 1930s, become a popular style of bathing suit top in the 1940s.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades