In this tutorial, we learn how to wear scarves for the winter months. For a thinner scarf, you can wrap it around your neck all the way, so it's just a round neck holder. In the summer, you can use this same scarf with a button up and make a bow with it in the middle of the chest! For a larger scarf, you can bunch it up in the middle and then let it drape over your chest, falling to the back. Then, wrap around the sides or leave it how it is. Either way you decide to wear your scarf, do what you like and what matches your style.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades