For this hijab style, start with hair completely covered and a large rectangular pashmina scarf. Pull the scarf over the head with one side hanging longer than the other. Pull the scarf tightly over the forehead to the nape of the neck and pin it together at the nape. Take the shorter end of the scarf and tuck it back toward the nape of the neck. Then pull the long end under the chin and up around the head until it is tight. Secure the end with a pin. Earrings can be worn through the scarf as accessories. Another way to wear the rectangular pashmina is to use one side to wrap the hair as a turban. Then pull the other end around to cover the neck up to the chin. Alternately, fold a square pashmina into a triangle and pull both ends to the back and secure them tightly at the base of the neck. Pull the triangle ends forward to wrap tightly around the neck.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades