Jeans are tricky, especially if you're not entirely sure what your inseam is? To get the proper fit jeans, you need to break out the measuring tape and finally figure out what size you should be. The first step to finding pants and jeans that fit perfectly is measuring your inseam.
You Will Need
* Notebook or folder
* Tape measure
Step 1: Take off shoes
Put on your best-fitting pair of pants; then stand with your back against a wall.
Don't wear shoes when you're measuring your inseam.
Step 2: Place notebook between legs
Hold the notebook or folder between your legs at the very top of your inner thighs. Place it so that one edge of the notebook touches the wall.
Step 3: Have partner measure
Have a helper measure the distance from the floor to the top edge of the notebook or folder.
Step 4: Repeat the measurement
Double-check the measurement.
Step 5: Buy pants or bike
Buy a new pair of pants with confidence, knowing that you are getting the perfect fit.
In 1990, Susan Molinari was a hot topic when she became the first woman to wear pants on the U.S. House of Representatives floor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades