Accurate measuring is very important for ensuring the best fit on a dancer. Make sure the dancer is wearing a leotard for accuracy instead of street clothes. Girth is measured in the middle of one's shoulders, down through the body and up the other side until its met at the same point in the shoulder you started at. Make sure to measure at the fullest part of the bust. Now measure around the natural waistline. Then measure the fullest part of the lower torso, and then the inside of the leg from the crotch to the ankle. Now select the size that reflects these measurements using a size chart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades