In this tutorial, we learn how to make a fringy scarf. You will first need 1 yard of fabric, then fold it with the right sides facing each other. Next, measure 19" down, then start to cut. After this, measure 7" down, draw a line from across. Now, start to cut towards that line, making fringe on the ends of the scarf. After this, you will be done with your scarf! The great thing about this is that you can use it in so many different ways. You can pair it with a casual outfit, or as a going out outfit. You can wrap it around the neck, or just let it hang loose, the possibilities are endless!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades