In this tutorial, we learn how to make a stylish bat sleeve. First, take a large piece of fabric and measure it from your shoulder to the armpit on the other arm. Now, fold the fabric up and mark pins where you want the cuts to be. Now, sew the seams where you placed the pins. Do this for both sides and when you are done you will have bat sleeves on a blouse in just a few short minutes. You can do this on any color of fabric and use different types of fabrics as well. Just make sure to measure correctly to get the best outcome!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades