Cate Adair, a fashion consultant makes many important and useful points in how to find the correct bra size. The first point is that your bra size is constantly changing. Losing/gaining weight, as well as exercise can easily change the size of bra you need. Due to this, it is important to get measured frequently since your size can change. She also points out that different outfits require different types of bras. Cate gives the example that the perfect bra while wearing a t-shirt probably is not ideal for wearing a cocktail dress. She stresses the importance of having a collection of bras. However, it is also important to emphasize quality over quantity. The thing that Cate emphasizes the most is finding the most knowledgeable professional to measure your bra size. She says not to trust just anyone, but find that highly experienced professional that really understands the correct bra size. In the end, finding that perfect bra size will be well worth the effort.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades