In this video we learn how to tie a skinny necktie in a Half Windsor. First, take the wide end over the thin end and then go over and under the loop. From here, take your wide end over the knot and then under and through the hole. Now, adjust your knot up to your neck where it's comfortable. Place your collar down and then you will be finished with the half Windsor knot. This is a very easy way to tie a tie that a guy can do on himself or have someone else do to him. Practice this to get good at it and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades