In this video we learn how to tie a half Windsor knot. First, bring the tie around your neck and position the small side by your belt. Next, bring the big side over the little side, then bring it underneath the little side. After this, take the big side through the gap on the right side only. Take the big side back over the top of the little side and bring the big side through the gap once again. During this, make a little hole with your right hand and tuck the big side into this hole. Push the tie up and then push your collar down over it to finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades