In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tie a four-in-hand knot with a skinny necktie. Begin with the wide end at least 12 inches longer than the thin end. Then put the wide end over the narrow end and wrap it around once more. Now bring the wide end under the loop and down through the front of the knot. Then pull the knot tight and adjust the tie. This video will benefit those viewers who have a skinny tie, and would like to learn how to tie it because hey are attending a formal dinner, party or attending a special occasion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades