Do you want to save space at home or in luggage? Then this type of folding is for you. It is called the roll fold. It is inspired by the Military or Army roll, but not as strict.
Place your shirt on a smooth flat surface.
Fold the bottom of the shirt up about 4 inches.
Fold the sleeves in to make a rectangle.
Fold the shirt from the sides. It doesn't matter if the over lab as long as your rectangle is even.
You will roll the shirt going from the top to the bottom.
You will now take the end of the shirt and wrap it around to make the shirt stay in place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades