In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tie a necktie the British way. Begin by putting the tie around your neck. Cross the wider end of the tie over the narrow end. Then bring the wide end of the top up through the loop between the neck and tie. Pull it back down and slightly tighten it. Now bring the tie over and through the loop once again. Then bring with tie around the unfinished knot, under and through the loop one more time. This video will benefit those viewers who need to dress formally for a special occasion, and would like to learn how to tie a tie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades