Our host Roe is going to show you how to tie a double Windsor knot into a tie, with this quick step by step guide. To begin, you want to make sure the wider front end of the tie is on your right side and the little end is shortened to about the pectoral level of your chest. Next, you want to cross the two ends with the wider front end on top of the little end, hold where they cross and then bring the wider end through underneath the spot where you're holding. Now, hold the spot where the two sides cross and bring the wider end to the other side and this time bring it through over where you were holding it. You should now have a nice little knot, so wrap the wider side from left to right and under the knot, and pull it through where you just wrapped it around the knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades