Tying a tie is a very useful skill, in this video, we are shown how to tie a Double Windsor knot, a very popular knot due to its symmetry. After placing the tie around your neck, if you are a right-handed person, make the thicker side the longer side on your right and pass this longer piece over the other one. Place the tie behind the other end and pull it through the hole and down, forming a small knot. Twisting the tie around itself backwards, pull the longer edge through on the other side of the knot. Repeating this again and pulling the longer end through itself and tightening, you will have a double Windsor knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades