Agnes from My BF Closet takes us through a few ways to use your boyfriend's ties to compliment your own wardrobe. A trendy and young look for women, a necktie may be just the right accent and bit of flair for you. Agnes teaches us first, using herself as a model, how to tie and wear the tie in its traditional form, around your neck. Moving on, and with a great sense of humor, she shows us, in a montage, various other uses. As a belt, for instance. And as a headband. With this video, Agnes shows us that the necktie, not just as a tie, but as a complete women's' fashion accessory, is more versatile than you ever would have thought.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades